The Motivational and Inspirational Career Guide
shows that we are in a race to reach our
is a step-by-step tool to explore 3 steps in the career planning
The guide motivates you to let you know that -
- You are special and unique.
- You are reaching to obtain
a specific destiny, purpose, calling, or occupation.
This guide will give you strategies to achieve your dreams.
The guide has step-by-step tools to explore the steps
in the career planning process.
Before beginning your journey,
- Read Inspirational Principles.
- Look over the
Inspirational Career Keys.
Step One - Awareness, Knowledge, and
You can use the guide with a variety of assessments -
- Self Directed Search
- Strong Interest Inventory®
- Other Holland Code career tests
You will gain
insight into your interests, abilities, skills, and values.
Step Two - Exploration, Problem Solving, and Goal
You will perform occupational research -
- Identifying potential careers
- Narrowing career
- Researching training options
- Determining training program -
college, university, or apprenticeship
Step Three - Career
You will put what you know into action -
- Conducting information interview
- Completing career
- Executing a job search strategies
- Practicing interview techniques
- Participating in internship /
Here is an overview of the guide.
The guide is a step-by-step tool to explore careers and college
- Use the course to pinpoint interests, abilities, skills, talents, and
- Discover who you really are and understand your likes, dislikes, and
- Match your likes, interests, skills, and personality styles to
- Find training programs that are a match to the careers that they
- Motivate you as you explore careers and college
- Succeed in planning a career.
The Motivational and Inspirational Career Guide has 2
- Awareness, Assessment, and Knowledge
- Guide to Career Exploration and
Assessment, and Knowledge Parent, Teacher, and Adult Guide outlines the
process of selecting a career assessment. The selection process
- Introduction to Career Planning
- Steps to Self
- Tools To Assess Self Awareness
- Selection of a Career
Assessment or Test
- Career Test Checklist
Guide to Career Exploration and Planning
Guide to Career Exploration and Planning is for teens or adults who
need a manual that will guide them through the steps of career planning
The topics included in the Guide are -
- Career Planning
- Self-Analysis, Self Awareness, or Self Assessment
- College Major Exploration Tools
exploration tools provide the following information –
- Interest Profile
- Working Conditions
- Areas of Study
College exploration resources lists the
following facts –
- Location of
- Majors Areas of Study
- Name of School
- Size and
- Region in the USA
- Type of School
The Motivational and Inspirational Career Guide is a digital
course that is available 24/7.
You get access to downloads, videos, and web
Here is an infographic to give an overview of the Motivational and Inspirational
Click on the link to see a larger version of the
Versions of the Motivational
Inspirational Career Guide
The guide can be used with Self - Directed Search (Internet Version)
Self Directed Search instructions will be sent within 24 hours!
Enjoy this page? Please share it. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.