10 Top Tips for
Selecting the Right Career !!!!
Discover who you really are and understand your likes, dislikes, and interests. Match your likes, interests, skills, and personality styles to careers.
Use the 10 Top Tips for Selecting the Right Career Test steps to pinpoint your interests, abilities, skills, talents, and values.
The three career planning steps are -
- Awareness, Knowledge, and Assessment
- Educational and Occupational Exploration
- Career and College Major Planning
Here are the highlights from the thirty-page 10 Top Tips for Selecting the Right Career Test guidebook –
- Follow the road map to career planning.
- Recognize your interests, abilities, talents and values.
- Learn your Holland personality types and codes.
- Acquire career clusters information.
- Explore careers.
- Explore college majors.
- Get the quick career test facts!
- Use career test rating chart.
- Get detailed information from the catalog.
- Put all of the facts together.
Regular Price $5.00/ Sale Price: $2.00/ Download
1. Finding the Right Career Test
2. Holland Career Model
Holland Codes matches personality types to jobs and college majors.
3. Holland Career Tests
Here is information about some popular career tests.
4. Detailed Career Test Rating Chart
The Test Rating Chart has the following details -
- Factors Measured
- Ease of
5. Hollandcodes.com Catalog
The catalog has detailed facts about career tests and other resources.
Get the Career Planning Booklet!
Here are some of the topics from 10 Top Tips Booklet –
- Follow The Road Map To Career Planning
- Recognize Your Interests, Abilities, Talents and Values.
- Learn Your Holland Personality Types and Codes.
- Explore Careers.
- Identify Potential College Majors.
- Get The Quick Career Test Facts!
- Use Career Test Rating Chart.
- Get Detailed Information from the HollandCodes.com Catalog.
- Put All of the Facts Together. Use Career Test Checklist.