The Hollandcodes.com Master Course is a training program for professionals who want to master Holland Codes resources.
You will -
- Receive key factors to determine the right inventory or test that meets the needs of your clients or students
- Learn the three steps in the career planning process
- Gain an understanding of Holland Codes as well as the interrelationship between Holland Codes, careers/ green career, career clusters and college majors
- Have access to the leading Holland Codes inventories or activities
- Receive a supplemental career and college major exploration resources
to course Resources!
After completing this course, you will -
- Have a step-by-step guide to explore careers and college majors
- Use the course to help your clients and students pinpoint interests and Holland personality styles.
- Have strategies to help your students and clients discover who they really are with tools to understand their likes, dislikes, and interests
- Know how to help your students and clients match their likes, interests, skills, and personality styles to careers
- Have resources to find training programs that are a match to the careers that they are interested.
This course is the result of 20 years of experience researching Holland Codes assessments, tests, activities, and resources.
Here are examples of course activities -
Step 1: Read the files in the Introduction module.
Step 2: Read the activities. Activities come with fact sheets and other resources.
- Build Self Awareness
- Understand Career Interest Groups – What do the scores mean?
- Know RIASEC Personalities
- Selecting the Right Training Program
- Career Planning – Putting the Pieces Together
Step 3: Complete the battery of Holland Code Inventories ($200 value)
- RIASEC Interest Inventory - 1 access code
- Self Directed Search - 1 access code
- Strong Interest Inventory - 1 access code
Additional copies are available at a reduced rate!
Step 4: Match Interests to Career activity.
Step 5: Utilize Research a Career Tool.
Step 6: Build list of potential careers.
Step 7: Perform Search for College Tool.
Step 8: Make a list of potential college majors.
Step 9: Complete other Career Planning activities.
you will receive a Free Membership to the Career and Social Media Resource Center!
Members get access to -
2. Expanded Free Download Library
- Free Career Assessments, e.g. Know Your Holland Code
- Free Career Guides
- Free Presentations
- Resume Writing Resources
- Interviewing Tips
3. Low Cost Downloads
5. Member Web Pages
6. Store (Product Discounts)
7. Social Media Resources -
- Resource One: Blogs - Blogger and Wordpress
- Resource Two: Facebook
- Resource Three: Linkedin
- Resource Four: Pinterest
- Resource Five: Twitter
- Resource Six: Evernote - note taking and archiving software
- Resource Seven: Delicious
- Resource Eight: Issuu - digital publishing platform
- Resource Nine: Prezi - cloud-based presentation software
- Resource Ten: Scribd - web and mobile device online library
- Resource Eleven: Slideshare - document, PDF, video and webinar
- Resource Twelve: Infographics - highly visual presentation tool
- Resource Thirteen: Wordle - word cloud generator software
- Resource Fourteen: Powerpoint
- Resource Fifteen: Lino
- Resource Sixteen: Powtoon
- 10 Top Tips
- Test Drive Your Career
9. Digital Course for adults and kids
Green Careers, Career Clusters
and Holland Codes resources!
The 16 Career Clusters® & 79 Career Pathways
After 50 years of research, there are research has reported the following 16 Career Clusters® & 79 Career Pathways -
Agriculture, Food & Natural Resources
- Agribusiness Systems
- Animal Systems
- Environmental Service Systems
- Food Products & Processing Systems
- Natural Resources Systems
- Plant Systems
- Power, Structural & Technical Systems
Architecture & Construction
- Design/ Pre-Construction
- Maintenance/ Operations
Arts, A/V Technology, & Communications
- A/V Technology & Film
- Journalism & Broadcasting
- Performing Arts
- Printing Technology
- Visual Arts
Business Management & Administration
- Administrative Support
- Business Information Management
- General Management
- Human Resources Management
- Operations Management
Education & Training
- Administration & Administrative Support
- Professional Support Services
- Teaching/ Training
- Banking Services
- Business Finance
- Securities & Investments
Government & Public Administration
- Foreign Service
- National Security
- Public Management & Administration
- Revenue & Taxation
- Biotechnology Research & Development
- Diagnostic Services
- Healthy Information
- Support Services
- Therapeutic Services
Hospitality & Tourism
- Recreation, Amusements & Attractions
- Restaurants & Food/ Beverage Services
- Travel & Tourism
- Consumer Services
- Counseling & Mental Health Services
- Early Childhood Development & Services
- Family & Community Services
- Personal Care Services
- Information Support & Services
- Network Systems
- Programming & Software Development
- Web & Digital Communications
Law, Public Safety, Corrections & Security
- Correction Services
- Emergency & Fire Management Services
- Law Enforcement Services
- Legal Services
- Security & Protective Services
- Healthy, Safety & Environmental Assurance
- Logistics & Inventory Control
- Maintenance, Installation & Repair
- Manufacturing Production Process Development
- Quality Assurance
- Marketing Communications
- Marketing Management
- Marketing Research
- Professional Sales
Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics
- Engineering & Technology
- Science & Mathematics
Transportation, Distribution & Logistics
- Facility & Mobile Equipment Maintenance
- Health, Safety & Environmental Management
- Logistics Planning & Management Services
- Sales & Service
- Transportation Operations
- Transportation Systems/ Infrastructure Planning, Management & Regulation
- Warehousing & Distribution Center Operations
HollandCodes.com has developed resources that show the relationship
between the Career Clusters, Green Careers and Holland Codes -
- Career Clusters and Holland Codes Cross-Reference Table
- Green Careers, Career Clusters and Holland Codes Reference Guide
Career Clusters and Holland Codes Cross-Reference Table
Here is an example of the Career Clusters and Holland Codes Cross-Reference Table.
Green Careers, Career Clusters and Holland Codes Reference Guide
The Green Careers, Career Clusters and Holland Codes Reference Guide provides detailed descriptions of more than 150
occupations, covering topics such as:
- O*NET-SOC Codes
- Job titles
- Green occupational
- Interest areas/ Holland Codes
- Career clusters/ career
- Daily tasks (what workers do on the job).
The O*NET-SOC Codes is useful to find out additional
information about the working conditions, the training and education
needed, earnings, and expected job prospects.
This guide is an excellent reference for many different tasks -
- Career exploration
- Lesson planning
- College majors
- Career planning
- Occupational research
Watch our short video!
Thank you for your Interest!
The sales cost for the program is $500/ Regular cost $1000.
This course is a result of 20 years of research with Holland Codes products.
Unlimited access to course resources! You have permission to reuse the materials for your clients and students!
Note: Completion of non-disclosure agreement required before the receiving access to Master Course!
- Read, print, sign, and date Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Return the NONDISCLOSURE-AGREEMENT by scan
- Email to hollandcodes at gmail.com
- Put "Hollandcodes.com Master Course" in the subject line.
When we receive your payment and non-disclosure agreement, you will receive a link to access the Hollandcodes.com Master Course.
During the course, you can also send questions about the career tests and materials via email to hollandcodes at gmail.com