The Hollandcodes.com Master Course is a training program for professionals who want to know master Holland Codes resources.
You will -
- Receive key factors to determine the right inventory or test that meets the needs of your clients or students
- Learn the three steps in the career planning process
- Gain an understanding of Holland Codes as well as the interrelationship between Holland Codes, careers and college majors
- Have access to the leading Holland Codes inventories or activities
- Receive a supplemental career and college major exploration resources
to course Resources!
After completing this course, you will -
- Have a step-by-step guide to explore careers and college majors
- Use the course to help your clients and students pinpoint interests and Holland personality styles.
- Have strategies to help your students and clients discover who they really are with tools to understand their likes, dislikes, and interests
- Know how to help your students and clients match their likes, interests, skills, and personality styles to careers
- Have resources to find training programs that are a match to the careers that they are interested.
This course is the result of 20 years of experience researching Holland Codes assessments, tests, activities, and resources.
Here are examples of course activities -
Step 1: Read the files in the Introduction module.
Step 2: Read the activities. Activities come with fact sheets and other resources.
- Build Self Awareness
- Understand Career Interest Groups – What do the scores mean?
- Know RIASEC Personalities
- Selecting the Right Training Program
- Career Planning – Putting the Pieces Together
Step 3: Complete the battery of Holland Code Inventories ($200 value)
- Career Interest Inventory - 1 copy
- PIC Career Survey - 1 copy
- RIASEC Interest Inventory - 1 copy
- Self Directed Search - 1 copy
- Strong Interest Inventory - 1 copy
Additional copies are available at a reduced rate!
Step 4: Match Interests to Career activity.
Step 5: Utilize Research a Career Tool.
Step 6: Build list of potential careers.
Step 7: Perform Search for College Tool.
Step 8: Make a list of potential college majors.
Step 9: Complete other Career Planning activities.
you will receive a Free Membership to the Career and Social Media Resource Center!
Members get access to -
2. Expanded Free Download Library
- Free Career Assessments, e.g. Know Your Holland Code
- Free Career Guides
- Free Presentations
- Resume Writing Resources
- Interviewing Tips
3. Low Cost Downloads
5. Member Web Pages
6. Store (Product Discounts)
7. Social Media Resources -
- Resource One: Blogs - Blogger and Wordpress
- Resource Two: Facebook
- Resource Three: Linkedin
- Resource Four: Pinterest
- Resource Five: Twitter
- Resource Six: Evernote - note taking and archiving software
- Resource Seven: Delicious
- Resource Eight: Issuu - digital publishing platform
- Resource Nine: Prezi - cloud-based presentation software
- Resource Ten: Scribd - web and mobile device online library
- Resource Eleven: Slideshare - document, PDF, video and webinar
- Resource Twelve: Infographics - highly visual presentation tool
- Resource Thirteen: Wordle - word cloud generator software
- Resource Fourteen: Powerpoint
- Resource Fifteen: Lino
- Resource Sixteen: Powtoon
- 10 Top Tips
- Test Drive Your Career
9. Digital Course for adults and kids
Thank you for your Interest!
The cost for the program is $500.
Unlimited access to course resources! You have permission to reuse the materials for your clients and students!
However, we require that you complete and return the non-disclosure
agreement before we send you the PayPal link to make your purchase.
- Read, print, sign, and date Non-Disclosure Agreement
- Return the NONDISCLOSURE-AGREEMENT by scan
- Email to hollandcodes at gmail.com
- Put "Hollandcodes.com Master Course" in the subject line.
When we receive your payment, you will receive a link to access the Hollandcodes.com Master Course. During the course, you can also send questions about the career tests and materials via email to hollandcodes at gmail.com