The RIASEC Inventory gives you a fast and informative way to explore occupations based on your interests. The inventory is a valid way to explore different career options.
The RIASEC Online inventory
Using the RIASEC system developed by John Holland--the most widely used occupational interest coding system available.
Use this inventory to identify their job interests.
Complete only 72 work activity statements.
Match results those interests to potential careers.
The Holland Code inventory, a quick and easy assessment, is perfect for job seekers who have little time to spend on testing and career exploration.
Support materials include -
With your purchase, you will receive access to additional videos that cover -
The cost for online RIASEC Inventory is $5.
Please allow up to 24 hours for order processing!
The Planning for College and Career powerpoint and handout cover the following information -
• Awareness of interests, skills, values and personality style (Step 1)
• Explore potential careers (Step 2)
• Match interests to potential careers
• Research potential careers
• Discover the right degree or training program (Step 3)
• Identify degree/ training programs linked to careers
• Select the right college, university, or apprenticeship (Step 4)
• Use web search resources to find college/universities that meet your requirements
• Visit college/universities web sites to get detailed admission information
• Plan a trip to the college or university
• Find resources to pay for college
• Learn about the FAFSA web site
• Look for scholarships
• Receive tips to write a scholarship essay
• Protect your digital footprint