A Quick and Easy Assessment
The RIASEC Inventory gives you a fast and informative way to explore occupations based on your interests. The inventory is a valid way to explore different career options.
There are two versions of the RIASEC Inventory -
Both versions -
- Takes only 10-15 minutes to complete
- Uses Holland’s RIASEC coding system and latest O*NET national occupational database job titles
- Scores into six interest areas: Realistic, Investigative, Artistic, Social, Enterprising, and Conventional
Using the RIASEC system developed by John Holland--the most widely used occupational interest coding system available.
Use this inventory to identify their job interests.
Complete only 72 work activity statements.
Match results those interests to potential careers.
The Holland Code inventory, a quick and easy assessment, is perfect for job seekers who have little time to spend on testing and career exploration.
Support materials include -
- RIASEC Administrative Guide
- RIASEC Occupations List
Printed RIASEC Inventory
The cost for the printed RIASEC Inventory is $5.
RIASEC Inventory - Online Version
Here is video that provides a RIASEC Inventory overview.
The second video tells details about the Holland Code Model.
With your purchase, you will receive access to additional videos that cover -
- Registering RIASEC Inventory
- Administering RIASEC Inventory
- Exploring careers
- Generating RIASEC Inventory Report
The cost for the online RIASEC Inventory is $5.
information to explore interests.