Back to School Sale
Paint Careers With Colors
Virtual Career Center
In 2013, Hollandcodes.com will launch a NEW Virtual Paint Careers With Colors Learning Center for elementary and middle school students.
The Paint Careers With Colors System has the following items -
Paint Careers With Colors Model
There are two versions – the RIASEC Version and the Children’s Version.
The RIASEC Version is for Middle School students. For Middle School students, the RIASEC Version should be used with the Self-Directed Search Career Explorer.
· A = ARTISTIC
· A = ARTS
· E = ENTERPRISING
· B = BUSINESS
· C = CONVENTIONAL
· O = OFFICE
· S = SOCIAL
· P = PEOPLE
· I = INVESTIGATIVE
· S = SCIENCE
· R = REALISTIC
· T = TECHNICAL/ TOOLS
Paint Careers With Colors Kids Virtual Career Test
The Paint Careers With Colors Kids Career Sheets uses self-by-step activities, career games for Kids, and kids activities for career choices to highlight Holland Codes or Colors to Careers Codes. On each web page, you choose the careers that you like or are interested in.
At the end of the job test for kids
, you summarize your results. The Summary Sheet
identifies your Holland Codes or Colors
to Careers Codes
The Paint Careers With Colors Kids Career Test
comes with a Colors to Careers Career Model
, Colors to Careers Code or Holland Code Descriptions
, and Color Key
. The Paint Careers With Colors Child Career Test
is an excellent tool to introduce
you to career exploration, Holland Codes,
and Colors to Careers Codes
. The graphics hold your attention
as you identify your career interests.
Career Test comes with -
- Children Test
- Children Test Guide
- Photo Test
- Photo Test Guide
- RIASEC Test
- RIASEC Test Guide
The Career Tests are printed on heavy-weight glossy, durable paper!
Colors to Careers Key
The Colors to Careers Color Chart
shows information listed on the career tests and posters –
- Job Titles
- Paint Careers With Colors Codes
- 3 letter Holland Codes
- Paint Careers With Colors Poster Numbers
Career Tests and Keys are available in the following versions -
- Color Key-RIASEC Version
- Color Key-RIASEC Alphabetized Version
- Color Key-Children Version
- Color Key-Children2-Alphabetized Version
- Color Key-Photo Version
- Color Key-Photo-Alphabetized Version
Colors to Careers Posters
Over three hundred (300) Colors to Careers Posters
feature graphics, Holland Codes, and Colors to Careers Codes
. The Colors to Careers Posters
are Easy Scoring
. You sort
the posters quickly
according to likes and dislikes. At the end of the poster sorting exercise, you will have your Holland Code
and Colors to Careers Code
. The posters are an excellent way to explore careers. The poster shows you’re the relationship between Holland Codes, Color-to Careers Codes,
Career Posters comes with -
- Children Version
- Leaders Version
- RIASEC Version
- Photo Posters
- Poster Card Instruction Sheet-2009 – Photo Version
- Poster Card Instruction Sheet-2009 – RIASEC Version
- Poster Card Instruction Sheet-2009 – Children Version
Paint Careers With Colors Poster Analyzer
The Analyzer program is an alternative to the paper and pencil model of RIASEC Paint Careers With Colors. The Analyzer will automatically produce the three let code based on the selection that the test taker provides.
The Holland Codes Occupational Poster Scoring System is an automated poster scoring system.
With the Holland Codes Occupational Poster Scoring System, clients sort posters according to likes and dislikes.
The automated scoring system tallies the results and generates a Holland Code.
In addition, the new automated system can be used over and over again with individualized results based on the user’s selections.
There is no more counting, tallying, or figuring.
Clients, students, and children will enjoy making their selections and with just the click of a button have their unique Holland Code results displayed on the computer screen. You will enjoy using this career exploration activity.
Paint Careers With Colors Promotional Starter Kit
Use the Starter Kit to promote the Paint Careers With Colors System.
The Starter Kit helps teachers, counselors, and parents prepare for a Paint Careers With Colors System. The Starter Kit has the following items –
- News Release
- Flyers for children
- Flyers for teachers, counselors, and parents
- Tent Cards
- Name Tags
- Stickers for Tent Cards and Name Tags
The flyers and News Release help to advertise the Program.
The News Release advertises the beginning of the Paint Careers With Colors System. Send out the News Release prior to starting the system.
The Children’s and Adult’s Flyers provide information about the Paint Careers With Colors System.
Use Name Tags and Tent Cards to identify children, students, teachers, counselors, or parents.
Individuals place stickers on Name Tags and Tent Cards. The Stickers lists the 6 Holland Codes or 6 Colors to Careers Codes. When the children or students have completed the Career Test, they will be instructed to place the correct labels on their Name Tags and Tent Cards. The Stickers identify each individual’s Holland Codes or Colors to Careers Codes.
Career Resource Guide
The Career Resource Guide (Internet Resources for Teachers, Counselors, Parents, Adults, and Teens) includes additional information from the following areas –
- Holland Code Career Assessment Activities
- Awareness, Assessment, and Knowledge Resources
- Career Exploration Sites
The Career Resource Guide (Internet Resources for Teachers, Counselors, Parents, Adults, and Teens) covers -
1. Look at Exploring Careers Web Sites
- CAREER INFORMATION
- SCIENCE CAREER GROUP
- SPECIFIC CAREERS — SCIENCE
2. Look at Exploring Careers Books
Guide to Unlock Your Potential Curriculum
This Guide to Unlock Your Potential Curriculum provides strategies –
- To motivate students to expand their knowledge of themselves and the world of work
- To empower students with the skills, knowledge, and support they need to enhance their career and personal development
- To encourage the discovery and refinement of students’ work values, interests and skills, as well as their academic and career planning
The contents of the Guide to Unlock Your Potential Curriculum are -
3. Career Exploration
- THREE STEPS WITHIN THE CAREER PLANNING AND EXPLORATION PROCESS
- STEP ONE: AWARENESS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ASSESSMENT
- Types of Career Planning Resources
- Examples of Holland Codes Resources
- Four Personal Styles
- Holland Code Assessment
- STEP TWO: EDUCATIONAL AND OCCUPATIONAL EXPLORATION
- Internet Career Exploration Resources
- Career Book Resources
- STEP THREE: CAREER PLANNING
- Holland Codes and College Majors
- Resume Writing
- Resume Writing Web Sites
- Preparing for an Interview
- Career Exploration and Planning
- Areas Influencing Career Planning and Exploration
- Expanded List of Areas Influencing Career Planning and Exploration
- Career and Vocational Knowledge
- Different Occupational Areas
- Career Exploration Exercise Results
- Additional Career Websites
Unlock Your Treasure – Children
The Children’s version of the Unlock Your Treasure Chest Guide to Career Exploration is used in conjunction with the Self Directed Search Career Explorer and the Paint Careers With Colors System (Children's and RIASEC Version).
The Unlock Your Treasure Chest Guide to Career Exploration has 3 sections:
- Guide to Exploring Careers
- Internet Resources for Teachers, Counselors, Parents, Adults, Kids and Children
- Visual Aids or Screenshots from the Unlock the Treasure Chest Guidebook
The Unlock Your Treasure Chest Guide to Career Exploration is for kids and children who need a manual that will guide them through the steps of exploring careers.
The topics included in the Unlock Your Treasure Chest Guide to Career Exploration are:
- Learning about Yourself
- Find the Secret Code
- Understand the Secret Code – The Holland Code
- Find Your Career Group
- Identify Careers Using Paint Careers With Colors System
- Identify Careers Using the Self Directed Search Career Explorer
- Explore Careers Using Career Web Sites
- Explore Career Using Career Books
The Training Manual provides detailed step-by-step instructions to administer and implement the different aspects of the Paint Careers With Colors System. The Training Manual covers the following areas –
1. Introduction (For Parents, Teachers, & Counselors)
2. Paint Careers With Colors System –
- Career Test
- Color Key
3. Awareness & Assessment: Teacher, Counselor, & Parent Guide
- 3 Ways To Choose a Right Career Test For Your Child or Student
- Holland Career Self Assessment Tests
- Features Of Career Self Assessments Tests
4. Guide To Exploring Careers – For Children
- Learning About Yourself
- Day One: Meet Your Guides and Get Your Map
- Day Two: Meet John Holland, a Great Explorer
- Day Three: Find The Secret Code
- Day Four: Understand The Secret Code – The Paint Careers With Colors Code
- Day Five: Find Your Career Group
- Day Six: Get Your Holland Code.
- Day Seven: Get Your Career List
- Day Eight: Look at Exploring Careers Web Sites
- Day Nine: Look at Exploring Careers Books
5. Career Posters – Keys To Explore Holland Codes, Paint Careers With Colors Codes, and Careers
6. Day Ten: Look at Career Posters
7. Paint Careers With Colors Career Posters
- Preparation For Career Poster Activity
- Sorting By Likes And Dislikes
- Summary Sheet
- Final Review
- Highest Code Letters
8. Starter Kit
9. Visual Aids Or Screenshots For Teachers, Counselors, Or Parents
10. Flash Cards
Flash Cards and Bingo Cards Sets
The purpose of the Flash Cards and Bingo Cards are to help the students:
- Discover their interests, abilities, and skills.
- Find out what makes their personality tick.
- Explore careers with middle school students, children, and kids.
- Link careers to interests, abilities and skills.
Flash Card Set has -
- Flash Cards – Adults Version
- Flash Cards - Children Version
The flash cards are sold in CD Collection.
The Bingo Cards have -
- Bingo Card Set – Children Version
- Bingo Master - Children Version
- Bingo Master Cutouts – Children Version
- Bingo Instruction Sheet – Children Version
- Bingo Card Set – RIASEC Version
- Bingo Master – RIASEC Version
- Bingo Master Cutouts – RIASEC Version
- Bingo Instruction Sheet – RIASEC Version
Kid Career Test Flip Book
Click on the "Expand"
link to enlarge file
. Click the "ESC" button
to exit career test
Thank you for your interest in the
Paint Careers With Colors