United Arab Emirates Career Education Report
Read a Fact-Filled Report about the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Education.
Get strategies to create a new career education program.
See how your educational system differs from the Ministry of Education.
The UAE is preparing youth for the future.
The UAE Career Education Report is summary of the UAE educational system gathered from articles, reports, databases, and web sites. There are three major areas –
- Part One: Facts about United Arab Emirates
- Part Two: Strategies for Building a Career Education Program
- Part Three: Powerpoint Presentation
Part One covers Facts about UAE. From authoritative sources, you will get the answers to the following questions -
What is the specific geographic communities to be served?
What is the student population?
What is the teacher/ student ratio?
What is the agency that supervises the educational system in the United Arabic Emirates?
What is the agency’s purpose, mission, and objectives?
What is the structure of the Ministry of Education?
What are the matching ages for each grade level?
What is the certificate awarded at the end of the general secondary level?
What are the three major streams (pathways) within the secondary level of the Ministry of Education?
What are the objectives of the ADEC?
What are the names of the five largest centers of learning found in the UAE?
What are the key industries in the UAE?
Use links to -
- Get sample pages of UAE report.
- Get Free copy of UAE report. Limited time offer! Act Now!
- Order UAE report.
- Download Authorized Dealer Application
Part Two gives you the blueprint for a Career Education Program. After determining the program mission, goals, and objectives, you develop the Program Design. In Strategies for Building a Career Education Program, you will focus on the following areas -
- Step One: Selecting the right career assessment test
- Step Two: Utilizing existing career exploration resources
- Step Three: Designing new career resources
- Assessment Phase
- Contract Negotiation Phase
- Product Development and Production Phase
- Product Delivery Phase
- Training Phase
- Step Five: Identifying post-secondary opportunities
- Step Six: Identifying Strategic Partnerships
- Step Seven: Establishing Performance Requirements
- Step Eight: Evaluating outcomes
- Step Nine: Creating a Budget
Part Three is a Powerpoint presentation that accompanies Part One covers Facts about UAE and Part Two Strategies for Building a Career Education Program.
Download a Sample of the UAE Ministry of Education Report
Download the sample from the United Arab Emirates Career Education Report PDF file here.
Get Free Copy of
United Arab Emirates (UAE) Ministry of Education Report
We are collecting information from our customers.
To be eligible for the Copy of the UAE Report, please complete the form below.
Order the UAE Ministry of Education Report
The United Arab Emirates Ministry of Education Report and other resources are on the Holland Codes Resource Center.
The Holland Codes Resource Center is open to anyone who wants to share, purchase, and distribute information about Holland Code, kid career tests, and career education resources.
Members get access to -
Join Holland Codes Resource Center.