Summary of Holland Codes Dealer Resources
The Paint Careers With Colors, Holland Codes Resource Tool Kit, and Unlock the Treasure Chest. Do You Have the Keys? Guide to Career Planning are career exploration resources for Authorized Dealers. The Paint Careers With Colors, Holland Codes Resource Tool Kit, and Unlock the Treasure Chest. Do You Have the Keys? Guide to Career Planning are dealer resources for customers that use career and education planning services as well as schools and organizations that provide career and education planning services. As an Authorized Dealer, you will receive a discount on dealer resources.
The Paint Careers With Colors and Holland Codes Resource Tool Kit are dealer resources that are fast, quick, and easy ways to introduce careers and Holland Codes.
The benefits of the Paint Careers With Colors and Holland Codes Resource Tool Kit are -
- Eye appealing - Is a colorful presentation
- Easy to use - Facilitates learning through the use of graphics
- Comprehensive - Shows the relationships between careers, interests, and Holland Codes
- Easy to understand - Simplifies the understanding of career exploration and the Holland Codes
- Easy scoring - Sorts quickly according to likes and dislikes
- Reproducible - Print as many posters as you need
The Paint Careers With Colors and Holland Codes Resource Tool Kit are career exploration dealer resources for teachers and counselors. The resources are used to -
- Provide career exploration classroom activities for middle school students, children, kids, and adults who learn best using visual resources
- Identify Steps in the Career Planning Process
- Identify characteristics of Holland Personality Types
- Identify Holland Codes
- Sort occupations according to Holland Codes
- Explore Holland Code web sites
- Explore careers and career web sites
- Explore college majors and college major web sites
- Match college majors to Holland Codes
- Record results from assessments and occupational web sites
Paint Careers With Colors
Teacher and counselors use career exploration dealer resources as self-by-step activities, career games for Kids, and kids activities for career choices to highlight Holland Codes or Colors to Careers Codes. On each page, you choose the careers that you like or are interested in.
At the end of the job test for kids, you summarize your results. The Summary Sheet identifies your Holland Codes or Colors to Careers Codes.
The Paint Careers With Colors Kids Career Test comes with a Colors to Careers Career Model and Colors to Careers Code or Holland Code Descriptions. The Paint Careers With Colors Child Career Test is an excellent tool to introduce you to career exploration, Holland Codes, and Colors to Careers Codes. The graphics hold your attention as you identify your career interests.
Colors to Careers Posters
Over three hundred (300) Colors to Careers Posters feature graphics, Holland Codes, and Colors to Careers Codes. The Colors to Careers Posters are Easy Scoring. You sort the posters quickly according to likes and dislikes. At the end of the poster sorting exercise, you will have your Holland Code and Colors to Careers Code. The posters are an excellent way to explore careers. The poster shows you’re the relationship between Holland Codes, Colors to Careers Codes, and careers.
Colors to Careers Poster Color Key
The Colors to Careers Color Chart shows all of the information listed on the posters –
- Job Titles
- Career Color Codes
- 3 letter Holland Codes
- Colors to Careers Poster Numbers
The Paint Careers With Colors Career Assessment for Kids comes with –
- Paint Careers With Colors Overview
- Introduction to Teachers, Counselors, and Parents
- Paint Careers With Colors Career Test
- Colors to Careers Poster Instruction Sheets
- Colors to Careers Color Chart
- Colors to Careers Posters
Paint Careers With Colors Kids Job Test is an excellent dealer resource.
Holland Codes Resource Tool Kit
The Holland Codes Resource Tool Kit includes -
- 109 page Holland Code Resource Guide
- Eight (8) Holland Code Crossword Puzzles
- 100 Holland Codes Occupational Poster Cards
- 100 Holland Codes Bingo Cards
- Flash Cards
- Career Model Overview
- On-Line Holland Code Resources including -
- Career exploration lesson plans
- Computer based career exploration
The Holland Code Resource Guide covers the following areas -
- Holland codes
- DISC Personality Types
- Abilities and skills
- Steps In Completing the Career Planning and Exploration Process
- Types of Holland career assessment tools – Assessments, Resource Books, Web Sites, Manuals, Powerpoint Presentations, and Internet Career Exploration Resources
- Educational and career exploration assessment tools
- Career planning models
Holland Codes.com currently has a sale on the Holland Code Tool Kit.
Versions available: Clipart or Photos
The Holland Codes Resource Tool Kit is another example of a dealer resource.
Unlock the Treasure Chest. Do You Have the Keys?
Guide to Career Planning
Teachers and counselors use the Unlock the Treasure Chest. Do You Have the Keys? Guide to Career Planning as a step-by-step guide to explore careers and college majors. Use the guidebook to pinpoint your interests, abilities, skills, talents, and values.
- Discover who you really are and KNOW your likes, dislikes, and interests.
- Match your likes, interests, skills, and personality styles to careers.
- Find training programs that are a match to the careers that they are interested.
- Succeed in planning a career.
Parents, you have a motivational tool to guide your teen or young adults as they explore careers and college majors.
Teachers, you have a classroom activities that is the resource for preparing career and college major exploration classes.
The Unlock the Treasure Chest- Do You Have the Keys? Guide to Career Planning is used in conjunction with the Make a Career Profile. Dr. Frank Minor, CEO of Career Dimensions has endorsed the Unlock the Treasure Chest. Do You Have the Keys? Guide to Career Planning.
The Unlock the Treasure Chest has 4 sections:
- Awareness, Assessment, and Knowledge Parent and Teacher Guide
- Guide to Career Exploration and Planning
- Internet Resources for Teachers, Counselors, Parents, Adults, and Teens
- Visual Aids or Screenshots from the Unlock the Treasure Chest Guidebook
Awareness, Assessment, and Knowledge Parent, Teacher, and Adult Guide outlines the process of selecting a career assessment. The selection process includes –
- Introduction to Career Planning
- Steps to Self Awareness
- Tools To Assess Self Awareness
- Selection of a Career Assessment or Test
- Career Test Checklist
- Features Of Career Self Assessments Tests
The Guide to Career Exploration and Planning is for teens or adults who need a manual that will guide them through the steps of career planning process. The topics included in the Guide are -
- Career Planning Map
- Self-Analysis, Self Awareness, or Self Assessment
- Self Awareness
- Tools to Awareness
- Interests Inventory
- Values Inventory
- Skills Inventory
- Personality Styles Inventory
- Career Match Making Using Interests, Values, Skills, and Personality Styles
- Career Exploration
- Database of 1200+ careers
- Research A Career Tool
- Career Profile
- Research career information
Each career profile has the following information –
- Interest Profile
- Working Conditions
- Contact Info
- Areas of Study
- Search for Schools
The College Major Exploration section has -
- Database of 6000+ Schools
- Career Exploration Tool
- College Majors Exploration Tool
Each school profile lists the following information –
- Location of School
- Majors Areas of Study
- Name of School
- Size and Cost
- Region in the USA
- Type of School
Internet Resources for Teachers, Counselors, Parents, Adults, and Teens include additional information from the following areas –
- Holland Code Career Assessment Activities
- Awareness, Assessment, and Knowledge Resources
- Career Exploration Sites
- College Majors Exploration Resources
The Visual Aids or Screenshots from the Unlock the Treasure Chest Guidebook are an additional bonus for teachers and counselors. These screenshots are excellent for group presentations. The screenshots present the concepts covered in the Guidebook. With each purchase, you will receive PDF and Powerpoint versions of the Visual Aids. The Unlock the Treasure Chest. Do You Have the Keys? Guide to Career Planning is a toolkit for teachers or counselors preparing students for graduation and transition into post-secondary training programs.
The Unlock the Treasure Chest is a good dealer resource.
If you are interested in becoming a provider of Hollandcodes.com
, complete the Authorized Dealer Application.